Dato’ Sri Steve Yap, Chairman of DSY Wellness & Longevity Group, is a highly ac-claimed and well sought after speaker in the field of nutritional, metabolic and anti-ageing medicine. He has been a leader in the practice of cutting-edge, evidence-based complementary medical therapies with clientele from throughout the Asian Region.
In the past 15 years, he made significant contribution towards improving the landscape of evidence-based healthcare in Malaysia by servicing in various technical committees within Ministry of Health. He is strongly committed to developing and promoting self-empowering health preventative programs for the general public by helping them cope with modern day chronic health disorders such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, kidney damage, liver damage, skin allergies and tumor/ cancer growth.
In February 2018, Dato’ Sri was appointed Clinical Professor of Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine as well as Dean of the School of Complementary/Traditional & Allied Healthcare at the Genovasi University College. He has achieved many academic “Firsts” in the South East Asia Region, with his extensive knowledge and experience, he will help springboard Malaysia’s wellness industry towards global prominence with the aim to help position Malaysia as a regional Centre of Excellence in this emerging field of medicine through ventures into higher education, research & development, corporate wellness training.
- Complementary Medical Director, DSY Wellness & Longevity Center
- President, Federation of Complementary & Natural Medical Associations Malaysia (www.fcnmam.org.my)
- President, Association of Nutritional Medicine Practitioners Malaysia (www.anmp.org.my)
- Council Member, Association for Integrative Medicine Malaysia (www.integrativemedicinemalaysia.org)
- Member, Technical Committee for 11th Malaysia Health Plan (2016 to 2020)
- Assessor/ Evaluator for Complementary Medicine, Nutritional Medicine & Anti-Aging Medicine, Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia (www.mqa.gov.my)
- Member, Steering Committee, Traditional & Complementary Medicine, Ministry of Health, Malaysia (www.tcm.moh.gov.my)
- Member, Joint Technical Committee, Ministries of Higher Education/ Health, Malaysia
- Member, Technology Assessment Committee, Ministry of Health, Malaysia
- Member, Editorial Board, International Journal of Biotechnology for Wellness Industries
- Health & Lifestyle columnist, the SUN national newspaper
- Nutraceuticals columnist, “ Nourish” magazine
- Visiting lecturer in Regenerative Medicine, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Masters’ degree in Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine (CGPA 3.93/4.00), University of South Florida College of Medicine (www.usf.edu/medicine)
- Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies, American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine (www.a4fmfellows.net)
- Fellowship in Anti-aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine (A4M, USA)
- Fellowship in Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine (Metabolic Medicine Institute, USA)
- Board Certified in Nutritional Medicine, Nutritional Medicine Certification Board, WOSIAM, France (www.wosiam.org/)
- Board Certified in Anti-Aging Medicine, Anti-Aging Medical Certification Board, WOSIAM, France (www.wosiam.org/)
- Board Certified in Clinical Anti-Aging Medicine, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (www.a4mfellows.net)
- Board Certified in Metabolic Cardiovascular Health, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medi-cine (www.a4mfellows.net)
- Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Nutritional Therapy Council, UK (www.nutritionaltherapycouncil.org.uk)
- Post-experience Diploma, The Placket Nutritional Medicine College (UK)
- Masters’ Business Administration, University of Durham, England (www.dur.ac.uk)
We aim to be the leader in providing innovative, cutting-edge,
and evidence-based complementary therapies for achieving your optimum health.
Our Values Drive Us
Integrity - To uphold the authenticity of evidence-based complementary medicine and the goal towards sustainable personal health.
Passion - To be committed in offering our valued clients the best of what the complementary healthcare & wellness industry has to offer.
Trust - To build a sincere and lasting relationship with our clients, partners and affiliates.
Professional - To commit in the provision of effective and quality preventive healthcare services to individual client by engaging the latest medical knowledge.