Dato’ Sri Steve Yap, Chairman of DSY Wellness & Longevity Group, is a highly ac-claimed and well sought after speaker in the field of nutritional, metabolic and anti-ageing medicine. He has been a leader in the practice of cutting-edge, evidence-based complementary medical therapies with clientele from throughout the Asian Region.
In the past 15 years, he made significant contribution towards improving the landscape of evidence-based healthcare in Malaysia by servicing in various technical committees within Ministry of Health. He is strongly committed to developing and promoting self-empowering health preventative programs for the general public by helping them cope with modern day chronic health disorders such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, kidney damage, liver damage, skin allergies and tumor/ cancer growth.
In February 2018, Dato’ Sri was appointed Clinical Professor of Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine as well as Dean of the School of Complementary/Traditional & Allied Healthcare at the Genovasi University College. He has achieved many academic “Firsts” in the South East Asia Region, with his extensive knowledge and experience, he will help springboard Malaysia’s wellness industry towards global prominence with the aim to help position Malaysia as a regional Centre of Excellence in this emerging field of medicine through ventures into higher education, research & development, corporate wellness training.
- Masters’ degree in Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine (CGPA 3.93/4.00), University of South Florida College of Medicine (www.usf.edu/medicine)
- Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies, American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine (www.a4fmfellows.net)
- Fellowship in Anti-aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine (A4M, USA)
- Fellowship in Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine (Metabolic Medicine Institute, USA)
- Board Certified in Nutritional Medicine, Nutritional Medicine Certification Board, WOSIAM, France (www.wosiam.org/)
- Board Certified in Anti-Aging Medicine, Anti-Aging Medical Certification Board, WOSIAM, France (www.wosiam.org/)
- Board Certified in Clinical Anti-Aging Medicine, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (www.a4mfellows.net)
- Board Certified in Metabolic Cardiovascular Health, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medi-cine (www.a4mfellows.net)
- Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Nutritional Therapy Council, UK (www.nutritionaltherapycouncil.org.uk)
- Post-experience Diploma, The Placket Nutritional Medicine College (UK)
- Masters’ Business Administration, University of Durham, England (www.dur.ac.uk)
- Complementary Medical Director, DSY Wellness & Longevity Center
- President, Federation of Complementary & Natural Medical Associations Malaysia (www.fcnmam.org.my)
- President, Association of Nutritional Medicine Practitioners Malaysia (www.anmp.org.my)
- Council Member, Association for Integrative Medicine Malaysia (www.integrativemedicinemalaysia.org)
- Member, Technical Committee for 11th Malaysia Health Plan (2016 to 2020)
- Assessor/ Evaluator for Complementary Medicine, Nutritional Medicine & Anti-Aging Medicine, Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia (www.mqa.gov.my)
- Member, Steering Committee, Traditional & Complementary Medicine, Ministry of Health, Malaysia (www.tcm.moh.gov.my)
- Member, Joint Technical Committee, Ministries of Higher Education/ Health, Malaysia
- Member, Technology Assessment Committee, Ministry of Health, Malaysia
- Member, Editorial Board, International Journal of Biotechnology for Wellness Industries
- Health & Lifestyle columnist, the SUN national newspaper
- Nutraceuticals columnist, “ Nourish” magazine
- Visiting lecturer in Regenerative Medicine, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Mr Jonathan graduated with a Bachelors of Medical Bioscience from Monash University in 2013 and subsequently obtained board certified in Nutritional Medicine by The Association of Nutritional Medicine Practitioners, Malaysia (www.anmp.org.my), which is a member of the Ministry of Health-recognised Federation of Complementary and Natural Medical Associations Malaysia (www.fcnmam.org.my).
He is Board Certified Anti-Aging Health Practitioner by the Association of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), US. The A4M is dedicated to the advancement of technology to detect, prevent, and treat aging related disease and to promote research into methods to retard and optimize the human aging process.
He is also a Board Certified Anti-Aging Health Practitioner by the Mr Jonathan is currently a senior Nutritional Medicine Practitioner with DSY Wellness & Longevity Center (www.dsywellness.com). With his wide experience, he has also been tasked to manage the operations and client care of East Malaysia for the company.
Mr Jonathan is a goal-orientated, self-driven and highly motivated young adult with full of passion in providing solutions to health disorder faced today. He possesses good communication skills with recognized abilities in networking with clients for delivering the best health solution to each of them.
Mr Jonathan is an advocate of using natural and complimentary methods of healing the human body suffering from metabolic disorders, hormonal issue and those seeking for anti-aging regimes. Having a strong science background and nutritional knowledge, he is able to provide more details in regards to achieving a high quality lifestyle and free of disease. Being a Certified Trainer by Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (TTT/16653), Mr Jonathan is also actively engaged with giving health talks regularly to private companies and the public to help educate and empower the participants with skills and knowledge on healthy living and the preservation of the human health. Apart from offline talks and workshop, Mr Jonathan has also opened his personal page on Facebook and holds a Live sharing session every Tuesday 8.30pm with the aim of increasing awareness of healthy living and prevention of chronic health disorder among the public.
His numerous facilitation engagements include Ecoworld Bhd, Hume Roofing Products Sdn Bhd, Hume Industries Bhd, AM Assurance Bhd, Zuellig Pharma Sdn Bhd and many other NGOs such as Lions club and St John Ambulance of Malaysia.
He has also been recently been appointed as an academic coordinator for the School of Complementary and Traditional Medicine, Genovasi University College to coordinate and teach qualifying programs for T&CM practitioners in Malaysia.
Aziz obtained his B.Sc (Hons) (CNAA) from the Polytechnic of North London, England and his Master’s Degree in Industrial Management from the Katholieke Universiteit te Leuven, Belgium. His various work experiences include being a Trainee Building Surveyor, Laboratory Assistant, Sales Assistant (Harrods, London), Senior Research Officer (Rubber Research Institute of Malaysia), Senior Management Accountant (Esso Production Malaysia Incorporated) and Senior Marketing Manager (RRIM Consult).
His interest in Nutritional Medicine was sparked when a close friend passed away in 1997 at the age of 45, from a heart attack. Finding out that Heart Disease was #1 killer in Malaysia, Aziz stated to pursue in the area of preventive healthcare. He successfully completed a program in Nutritional Medicine in 2009 and in September 2011, he was admitted as a licensed Nutritional Medicine Practitioner by The Association of Nutritional Medicine Practitioners, Malaysia (www.anmp.org.my), which is a member of Ministry of Health-recognized Federation of Complementary and Natural Medical Associations Malaysia (www.fcnmam.org.my).
Aziz’s training program participants have included managers from various countries like Ghana, Egypt, Sudan, Republic of Cameroon, Indonesia, Thailand, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. Aziz has also conducted training programs on Total Quality Management (TQM), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and Japanese 5 ‘S’ (Total Quality Environment) for FELDA Rubber Industries Sdn Bhd (FRISB). He is also a Certified HRDF Trainer (TTT/12836).
We aim to be the leader in providing innovative, cutting-edge,
and evidence-based complementary therapies for achieving your optimum health.
Our Values Drive Us
Integrity - To uphold the authenticity of evidence-based complementary medicine and the goal towards sustainable personal health.
Passion - To be committed in offering our valued clients the best of what the complementary healthcare & wellness industry has to offer.
Trust - To build a sincere and lasting relationship with our clients, partners and affiliates.
Professional - To commit in the provision of effective and quality preventive healthcare services to individual client by engaging the latest medical knowledge.